Sales Manager, Automation
ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives and versatility - core values to which the company is committed to.
Passion: Are you triggered by customer challenges that needs to be solved out by ANDRITZ Automation and Digital solutions?
Partnership: Are you searching for a position where you define the baselines for future CUSTOMER-ANDRITZ interactions?
Versatility: Do you want to deliver results and make our customers happy with holistic approaches?
Perspectives: Can you imagine turn-key automation and digitalization package sold by you?
If yes, now is your chance
Pulp and Paper automation team is looking for a Sales Manager to enable success within pulp mill automation, electrification and digitalization area.
Automation Sales manager’s involvement begins from the customer interest to contract award and contract transfer to delivery project. Our automation projects can consists of electrical equipment, instruments and automation & digitalization solutions, scope can include engineering, equipment supply and/or installation works and other site services. Although Sales manager role is challenging, all work is done jointly with global ANDRITZ organization and experts.
The location of the job is initially in any ANDRITZ main location in Finland but can be some of the other ANDRITZ Oy office locations when suitable candidate is found, and training period agreed (min 1yr).
ANDRITZ Oy centers of excellence are: Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Savonlinna, Lappeenranta, Tampere and Varkaus
As a Sales manager you support our automation sales activities by:
• Conducting successful customer negotiations & presentations that lead to order and high customer satisfaction.
• Having up-to date quotation packages with project specific commercial & technical documents, cost estimates and schedules ready for sales.
• Ensuring that all internal stakeholders are aligned for each sales case i.e., main equipment departments, supply chains intercompany & external, technology, project delivery capability, lifecycle services etc.
• Ensuring that all related internal sales/project -tools are up-to date and according to sales plans (CRM etc.).
• Ensuring that OI and sales are booked and reported correctly.
• Utilizing and following global sales guidance, procedures, and practices (KO's, reviews, risk mgmt., DA, SCAP, etc.)
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
• Degree in technology
• Prior experience from Pulp and Paper industry in technical -sales, -project engineering or -development
• Willingness to travel both domestic and abroad.
• Proactivity, precision, and persistence.
• High motivation.
• Eagerness to develop business and procedures.
• Excellent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, collaboration, presentation, and documentation skills.
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
• Previous working experience from automation and IT systems / programming and scripting skills.
• Personal interests in technology, science, or engineering.
For further information please contact Sales Director, Automation Ville Oksanen, +358 40 860 5104.
Please send your application latest by 19th of December, 2023. Position will be fulfilled immediately when suitable candidate is found.